You can find this in the order history of the account the purchase was made through.
You can find this in your order history or on product retail box, as well as on the packaging or manual of the product. Some products come with the model number printed directly on them. Model numbers help us identify the exact make and model of your product more accurately than a product name would.
if you can't find the order ID or do not know the model number, take some photos of the item in your hand and show them to us.
EASYGUARD provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. Usually we provide with 12 months quality warranty.
This limited warranty provided by the manufacturer in no way affects a potential statutory warranty provided by law.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in EASYGUARD's warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
● Returns must include all accessories
● Items must include original packaging
● For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
● For non-quality related warranty claims, EASYGUARD refunds the cost of the product itself
● Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through Easyguard's online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by EASYGUARD or EASYGUARD's authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
EASYGUARD's limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through EASYGUARD's authorized distributors and retailers are handled through them directly.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item. Warranty on products are void after having been fully refunded.
● Buyer must provide proof of purchase
● EASYGUARD must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
● The defective item's item number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
● It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
Valid proof of purchase:
● Order number from online purchases made through EASYGUARD or EASYGUARD's authorized resellers
● Sales invoice
● Dated sales receipt from an authorized EASYGUARD reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 30-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
● Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
● Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
● Buyer's accidental returns
● Returning personal items
● Returning items claimed to have defects but found by EASYGUARD quality control to be in working condition
● Returning defective items in international shipping
●Returning items in-proper installation or use
● Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
● Products without sufficient proof of purchase
● Lost or stolen products
● Items that have expired their warranty period
● Non-qualityrelated issues (after 30 days of purchase)
● Free products
● Repairs through 3rd parties
● Damage from outside sources
●Damage by in-properly installation
● Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers
EASYGUARD is not liable for:
● Loss or accidents incurred from use of EASYGUARD products
● Returning personal items sent to EASYGUARD
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by EASYGUARD, EASYGUARD takes responsibility for the damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. EASYGUARD does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.