EASYGUARD T191 motorcycle tire pressure monitoring system external sensor TPMS 2 tires 0-3.5Bar (0-50PSI)
1. automatically refresh the data
2. Real time monitoring
3. Fits for 2-wheel motorbikes with tire pressure range 0-3.5bar or 0-50.75PSI only
4. With built-in lithium battery can be charged by USB charge wire
1. After parking, the display will automatically shut off in 30 seconds till next moving detection is triggered; the display will automatically refresh once driving speed reach or over 20km/h for 2-3 minutes.
2. During using, continuous working time is more than 30 seconds, the backlight brightness into the semi-bright status, press any button can be turned into a full bright.
3. Press setting button for 3 seconds to enter setting interface of high pressure, low pressure, high temperature and pressure unit.
4. Press setting button and selection button at the same time for 3 seconds to enter tire code learning/matching interface.
5. Continue to press the selection button 8 times until hear a Bi sound to set the device back to the factory default setting.
6. Press selection button for 3 seconds until hear Bi sound will turn off the TPMS display.
7. When the display is power on, it indicates pressure data for 50 seconds, and automatically changes to indicate temperature data for 8 seconds, it is a cycle process.
8. If any tire under abnormal condition, the related tire data will blink with Bi..Bi alarm, the red indicator will blink simultaneously.